Alarm Technician – Low Voltage Integrator
Hopewell Junction, NY
$32/hr · Full-time
About the job
Cyber Technologies is looking for an experienced systems integrator with alarm, av and controls knowledge. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Cyber Technologies is an excellent place to grow your career. Electricians please don’t hesitate to apply.
- Coordinate with office for your daily appointments
- Complete daily tasks and service orders efficiently
- Communicate with onsite GC and or homeowner
- Diagnose and repair issues
- Install, program and test alarms and integrated systems.
- Report to office end of each shift
- On call when needed
- Previous trade experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to follow directions
- Comfortable working at heights and off ladders
- A valid driver’s license
- Pass a background check
- Willingness to submit to random drug screens
- We offer paid vacation, certification allowance and are willing to train the right candidate.
- NICET II Certification a plus.
- Electrical License a plus
- Alarm Installers License a plus
- CEDIA Certification a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $32.00 per hour